Panda Kai Kai 7061
7061 Handmade Crochet Panda Kai Kai
Handmade Crochet Panda Kai Kai & Panda Jia Jia symbolise friendship. The duo arrived in Singapore in 2012 on a 10-year loan from China, a gesture which symbolises the friendship between the two countries. It is a joy for us in Singapore to receive this pair of panda and hence the Love SG design is incorporated.
- Special edition design: It gives you a great sense of joy and warmth with Love SG design incorporated.. May this doll always bring you deep friendship between you and Panda. Kai Kai wears a red scarf to keep him warm in a cold day.
- Sensory toy: tactile cotton crochet makes this soft toy more stimulating to touch
- Easy to wash: Machine washable. Tumble dry on a low setting
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Socially Responsible & handmade: we provide job opportunities to many stay home moms and even trains those with disability to handmade all these beautiful crochet toys so you can shop with a conscience
- Suitable from birth.
- Approximate size: approx. 35cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 12cm (D)
All our toys are handmade so sizes can vary significantly. Dimensions are given as a guide only.
- Weight: 190g
Mon Les Amis’ toys are mostly designed in Singapore and handmade by a team of extremely skilled artisans. We provide opportunities to many stay home women enabling them to remain in their homes with their families and provide flexible working opportunities. In addition, we had successfully trained a few disabled individuals who are now part of our team of artisans.
Mon Les Amis continues to look for opportunities to give back to the society through sponsorship, collaboration and participation in various charitable events and organisations. By purchasing Mon Les Amis handmade toys, you are also helping to improve lives and contribute to the society for a good cause.