Dolly Sandy 7054
7054 Handmade Crochet Dolly Sandy
Handmade Crochet Dolly Sandy in a cute bright pink barret. She loves to roam freely in the forest and enjoy nature. Are you a nature lover? Dolly Sandy would love to take a walk with you in the forest, hills and mountains
- Fun loving design: It is a fun loving doll that is a great companion where ever you go.
- Sensory toy: tactile cotton crochet makes this soft toy more stimulating to touch
- Easy to wash: Machine washable. Tumble dry on a low setting
- Material: 100% Milk Cotton
- Socially Responsible & handmade: we provide job opportunities to many stay home moms and even trains those with disability to handmade all these beautiful crochet toys so you can shop with a conscience
- Suitable from birth.
- Approximate size: approx. 32cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 8cm (D)
All our toys are handmade so sizes can vary significantly. Dimensions are given as a guide only.
- Weight: 170g
Mon Les Amis’ toys are mostly designed in Singapore and handmade by a team of extremely skilled artisans. We provide opportunities to many stay home women enabling them to remain in their homes with their families and provide flexible working opportunities. In addition, we had successfully trained a few disabled individuals who are now part of our team of artisans.
Mon Les Amis continues to look for opportunities to give back to the society through sponsorship, collaboration and participation in various charitable events and organisations. By purchasing Mon Les Amis handmade toys, you are also helping to improve lives and contribute to the society for a good cause.