Otter Singapore (Special Edition) 7034
7034 Handmade Crochet Singapore Otter
Handmade Crochet Singapore Otter was created to raise awareness about protecting the otters in Singapore Coastline. Singapore Otter is very playful and cute. It carries a Singapore flag and will make a perfect gift. This special edition Handmade Crochet Singapore Otter carries Singapore flag and it also comes with a specially designed tin with the art piece depicting Otters playing and swimming near Gardens by the Bay. This art piece is drawn by Singapore Artist Mr Vincent Seet, a self-taught artist and two-time stroke survivor.
- Iconic design: It is a beautiful iconic Otter design with art piece drawn by Singapore Artist. The otter with Singapore Flag makes a perfect gifts.
- Sensory toy: tactile cotton crochet makes this soft toy more stimulating to touch
- Easy to wash: Machine washable. Tumble dry on a low setting
- Material: 100% Milk Cotton
- Socially Responsible & handmade: we provide job opportunities to many stay home moms and even trains those with disability to handmade all these beautiful crochet toys so you can shop with a conscience
- Suitable from birth.
- Approximate size: approx. 16cm (H) x 8cm (W) x 9cm (D)
All our toys are handmade so sizes can vary significantly. Dimensions are given as a guide only.
- Weight: 100g
Mon Les Amis’ toys are mostly designed in Singapore and handmade by a team of extremely skilled artisans. We provide opportunities to many stay home women enabling them to remain in their homes with their families and provide flexible working opportunities. In addition, we had successfully trained a few disabled individuals who are now part of our team of artisans.
Mon Les Amis continues to look for opportunities to give back to the society through sponsorship, collaboration and participation in various charitable events and organisations. By purchasing Mon Les Amis handmade toys, you are also helping to improve lives and contribute to the society for a good cause.